Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flashback Friday: 5 year Anniversary

The awkward time you have to stand there while the music plays after you light the unity candle.

Loved my flowers :) Snuffeluffagouses as I like to call them :)

awwww

Best Wedding Cake EVER! We also had 7 flavors!

Crazy family!

Father-Daughter Dance!  Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra.  My Dad did the splits!

Singing Grease Mega-Medley with the Girls (bff Kristin)

Leaving the Church
5 years ago today was the best wedding ever.  I loved my wedding so much and I wish we could live it over again every year.  We had such a fun, drama free day filled with joy and love and happiness!  Now you all can re-live it with me!

 Now go to the BRAND SPANKIN' NEW HOST fro Flashback Friday and join the party!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is better then thinking back to your wedding day. I can't imagine what it feels like - 5 years later! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, I wanted to let you know I've got a giveaway happening over at Flashback Friday! It's been a while since I've seen you link up, so I thought you might want the insider scoop.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete