Thursday, March 10, 2011

Food for Kate

I love how I talk as if I have millions of followers, when, in reality, I have one(thanks Sheridan!).  So, what makes people blog stalk?  Food? Crafts? Kids?

Well, my little sister Kate wants food...so this is for her:


Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Salad
I'm a busy working mom, so this is chopped iceberg lettuce, baby spinach leaves, grated Parmesan cheese, croutons, bacon bits and the chicken is Tyson's grilled chicken.  I like this because I hate cooking chicken and I can just pull out however many pieces I think I might want for my salad.

My Famous Taco Salad
The best thing about making tacos for dinner?  Taco Salad with the left overs!!  Again, chopped iceberg lettuce, cheddar cheese, a handful of crunched up Doritos, Catalina Dressing, and taco meat. I usually put on some kidney beans as well, but I was all out.  mmmmm, yummy.

Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Set up 3 pie pans.  1 with 3/4 Parmesan Cheese, 1 with 2 eggs slightly beaten, and 1 with a cup of breadcrumbs
Take the pork chops (boneless) and cover with Parm, then eggs, then breadcrumbs.
Fry in large saucepan over medium heat for about 6 minutes on each side until temp. of 150.

Eat up!

1 comment: