Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Never enough time

Monday was insane.  I don't think I sat down from 7:30am until 10:30pm.  It was a Go, go, go, kind of day. Springing Forward and going  back to work after spring break made for a pretty slow going morning.  I taught my 2D class, then hosted a Brown Bag Lunch with a visiting artist, then taught my Drawing Class, where I was the (clothed) figure model.  After I picked up the Roo from Montessori, we went grocery shopping and to the butcher. Got home and started some veggie soup and chicken salad.  Feed Roo, packed myself dinner, and went to my parents house to teach a crochet class.  Since it was the first, it ran over, but went well.  Got home around 10pm.  Unpacked my crochet stuff, picked up around the house, got my bag around for today and then sat down.

Today has been a little less chaotic, but still busy.  Tomorrow I've got classes again all day and a private art lesson from 3:30-5pm.

I can see why a lot of the successful bloggers are Stay at home mom's.  It takes a lot of time and effort into keeping it up and making it interesting.  Since I've got to work in the morning, I better get to bed! I am hoping to post some more of the fun we've been having soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment