Friday, April 22, 2011

Highs and Lows Link up



Highs
  • One week closer to the end of the semester (which means more time for blogging, I mean, staying home with my baby boy!)
  • Got not only my 2D Design Students and drawing students, but also Rhonda's 3D Design students, all ready for the Student Art Show next week.
  • Finished a word block order, the recipient was so thrilled she immediately placed another
  • Sissy is still with us
  • The rain caused a few games to be canceled so I didn't have to sit outside freezing or chasing Jack at ballgames all week long
  • ***edited***THE SUN IS SHINING TODAY and THE BALL GAMES GOT CANCELED BECAUSE IT'S TOO WET :)****
Lows
  • It has be raining ALL week.
  • I had to do lots of extra running because ball games got canceled because of the stupid rain.
  • freaking gas prices and having to drive all over God's creation for kids games and school and such
  • Cara got hit in the head with a softball at her game the other night and had to go to urgent care and the ER...can't wait to see that bill.  
  • must be PMS-ing-crying at EVERYTHING(Family-if you are reading this-beware at Easter!).

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!

    My oldest daughter plays softball too, I'm constantly terrified that she's going to get hit in the face or something. But I'm a worry wart momma. My husband is more of the "Eh, she's a kid, she's tough" mentality. I think we balance each other out though. I hope Cara is okay, how scary.

    And yay for getting another order for word blocks! Gotta love repeat customers, means you did something right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara had to get a CAT scan, which showed no concussion. She also got cleared by her pediatrician yesterday to be able to play again. Hoping the Insurance covers a good portion of it, but of course you can't get ahold of anyone in the evening to check BEFORE they scan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for more blogging! Hopefully the insurance covers most of the damage and glad the kiddo is ok. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ER visits are so scary. i hope she's okay. ((huhs))

    ReplyDelete