Tuesday, April 5, 2011

exhaustion

The Roo hasn't been eating  at daycare.  Not snacks.  Not lunch.  I've tried just about everything.  I'm going to ask if he can eat with the "big" kids and see if the mellower classroom makes a difference.  I think there might be too many toddlers and chaos for him to sit and eat.  Additionally, he had a cold and was running a fever.  Went to the doctor to make sure it wasn't an ear infection.  Now I have the cold. 

Yesterday one of my friends from High School had her 3 month old daughter pass away suddenly.  I haven't heard a cause and don't want to speculate.  I just know that she tried for awhile to get pregnant and then to have the baby taken from you so suddenly.  It doesn't make sense.  Two years ago another one of our friends, HER best friend, lost her 3 year old son to cancer.  These are good people. While we may not be as close of friends as we once were, my heart is breaking for her.  I can't even fathom. 

Today I called Jack in sick.  I think I was sicker than him. the cold.  the sadness.  I'm just blah. blah blah blah blahblah.

Come on Spring...I need you.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I just found your blog through the Highs and Lows linkup and I just read this post. I'll keep your friend in my prayers this week as Mother's Day approaches. My own son was born with a complex heart defect and lived for 3 months. Your poor friend. I don't really have anything else to say, but I felt like your post should be acknowledged. -Janice

    ReplyDelete