Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sick of being sick.

I barely made it through the day today.  Luckily I'm such a good teacher I can just sort of float along :) Actually I'm lucky that my students have talent this semester and I don't have to baby them along.

So, my plan for working less and making more money is not really going as planned.  I got hired yesterday to teach at another college.  It doesn't pay more and I have to drive 35 minutes to get there.  I think that it's a good career move overall and could lead to the ultimate goal...or at least contribute to being about to achieve it, but I'm excited about the class itself and the fact that it's at a 4 year university.

Jack ate today at school and pretty good at home too.  That makes me feel better.

Oh sickness go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment